- We are a Christian community dedicated to knowing and serving Christ
- We aspire to make Jesus Christ known to every generation through service, fellowship, worship, outreach and education. We invite all to participate in prayer and praise of our Lord
Our Core Values
- Truth – We live by God’s truth. Through God’s truth comes honesty, ethics and integrity
- Faith – Because of our faith in Jesus Christ, we are committed to a life of prayer, discipline and obedience to His teachings
- Service – We are dedicated to helping and supporting others with kindness and generosity
- We inspire a sense of belonging through relationships that are based on acceptance, trust and love. We build community through fellowship, active participation and a spirit of genuine cooperation.
- We are committed to personal and spiritual growth through varied Christian learning opportunities. We share leadership and the responsibility for our own learning and the education of others.
- To Worship – The Most High God
- To Lead – People to experience a personal relationship with Christ
- To Teach – People toward spiritual maturity with Jesus
- To Serve – Our Lord, Community and World
We are committed to making Disciples for Jesus Christ.
On the national level, MSPC is a member of the Presbyterian Church USA. To learn more about the PCUSA, look under Resources (Links) at www.pcusa.org
On the local level, MSPC is a member of the Presbytery of Cincinnati. For more information about the local Presbytery, look under Resources (Links) at www.presbyteryofcincinnati.org