The Greek word for disciple means “learner”. The first disciples lived with Jesus and learned from Him as He taught them about the Kingdom of Heaven in the first century A.D. The ministry of Christian Discipleship at MSPC, aspires to continue in Jesus Christ’s ministry of discipleship, cultivating a learning church, taught by Jesus Christ, through his Word and Spirit in the 21st Century, A.D.
We offer two classes for adults. Our first class led by Stephen Eyre explores the theological and historical development of Christianity throughout the ages. Our second class option explores faith through a variety of lenses such as discipleship, parenting, marriage, and culture.
We also offer a number of Weekly bible study groups to get connected to:
- Moms’ Group – Tuesdays 10-11:30 am
- Golden Pond Seniors – Wednesdays 10-11:30 am
- Faith Seekers – Wednesdays 1-2:30 pm
- Women’s Study Group – Thursdays 10-11:30 am
- Men’s Saturday Group – Saturdays 8-9:30 am