Meetings and Community Events
From Boy Scout Troop meetings to public lectures, MSPC desires to make our church available for the community at large.
- CHAPEL | Seats up to 50. HDMI-connect to (2) 48" TV's. Audio/mics. Piano.
- SANCTUARY | Seats up to 450. Screen/projector. Audio/mics. Piano. *Contact HyeLan Pearce for music events.
- FELLOWSHIP HALL | Seats up to 250. Stage. Audio/mics.
- KITCHEN | Commercial stove top, ovens, dishwasher, (2) refrigerators.
- LIBRARY | Seats up to 15 comfortably. Whiteboard. Good for small group meetings.
- CLASSROOMS (contact us for more information)
- YOUTH LOUNGE (contact us for more information)
Submit a Building Use Form to request a room reservation and check availability. Church events get first priority.
Marriage is one of God’s greatest blessings. Our desire is that weddings performed at MSPC will be a wonderful experience for each couple!
Request an Appointment
If you would like to explore the possibility of having your wedding at the church or performed by one of the pastors off-site, contact the church office via email at MSPC@madeirachurch.org.
- We will provide an informational booklet with guidelines and a wedding application form, including fees and a planning worksheet.
- Our pastors provide pre-marital counseling for all couples they wed. These sessions allow for the bride, groom, and pastor to get to know one another and for counseling related to spiritual, emotional, and inter-personal issues; and for planning the wedding service.
- We cannot accept reservations for weddings more than 15 months in advance. We are unable to host weddings during busy seasons such as Holy Week and Christmas.
- We are able to have wedding receptions on-site in the Fellowship Hall.